Well, I survived the Houston APCO experience. Had a great time, didn't melt (in fact, there were complaints that the show hall was too cold at times).
All the usual suspects were there and the facility and hotel were both excellent.
I added a couple of product lines to WarnCon's offerings and will be posting them soon right here on this blog. I hope you'll come back and look for them later.
On a personal note, I was elected Chair of the Commercial Advisory Council (CAC) and will serve for the next four years. If you are a supplier or even an APCO member and have a question for or about the CAC, go to my website and use the contact link to send me an e-mail.
Let us hear from you.... post on the new Comm Center Forum if you are a dispatcher. See it's link at http://www.warncon.com/ as well.
Type to you soon ..... Rick
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment